Friday, February 6, 2009

The Run

I am going to call this, "Race against micturition." I personally think that would be a great slogan for a charity run for prostate cancer. I use humor to ease my own life's tribulations. However, benevolence has nothing to do with my own race. No - I pair myself off against... myself. Will I break in that ugly face of necessity, or will my bladder break first? Is this a valid, scholarly pursuit, or a drunken belligerence?

The race against my bladder has been greatly impeded by a freakish inability to spell even the simplest of words. I know the words, I know the meaning, but expressing myself has been the true barrier. If only I lived in Olde Englande... I have no point to make, but I was curious if I could manufacture one before... well...

I ... lose.

No comments: